Terms & Conditions
- Quotation Variation – Estimates are based on the current costs of production and, unless otherwise agreed, are subject to amendment on or at any time after acceptance to meet any rise or fall in such costs.
- Tax – The estimate quote does not include tax. 5% GST and 7% PST will be applied at checkout.
- Print Readiness.– No charges are incurred if artwork files are supplied in acceptable print ready format. Please refer to our resources to ensure your artwork specification and file format are correct.
- – Our experienced design department is happy to assist you with the setup and/or design of your product. Minimum $60 design service fee will be charged depending on the project. This information will be specified on your quote.
- Proofs – Proofs of all work may be submitted for the customer’s approval before sending to production digitally by email and ThunderboltSign shall incur no liability for any errors not corrected by the customer in proofs so submitted, even whereby ThunderboltSign has created the data at the customer’s request. No claims can be accepted after the job has gone to press. Customer’s alterations and additional proofs necessitated thereby shall be charged extra.
- Loss of Artwork – All artwork provided to us must be a copy of your original. We accept no responsibility for the loss of original artwork files provided to us.
- Copyright – Unless negotiated and agreed in writing, the copyright of artwork belongs to ThunderboltSign. ThunderboltSign may use any artwork or printing produced by itself for the purposes of promoting itself. The customer shall be responsible for obtaining all necessary authority to reproduce pictures, artwork, photographs, etc. The customer will indemnify ThunderboltSign and his agents from any claim arising thereof.
Full Colour Printing
Every effort will be made to obtain the best possible color reproduction of client data but because of the nature of the processes involved, ThunderboltSign shall not be required to guarantee an exact match in color or texture between the customer’s photograph, transparency, proof or electronic graphic file and the printed article. Micro pin-holes and other minor defects may also occur from time to time and a judgment as to whether the defect is considered critical or not shall be made by ThunderboltSign in the event of any claim resulting from it.
- Deposit. -75% deposit required on placement of order. Orders value less than $1000.00, full payment required before production, on placement of order.
- Delivery and payment – Deliveries are carried out by a third party carrier, SpotsHub or Canada Post. The delivery charge shall be added to the order and is calculated based on the number and size of packages required to fulfill the order. ThunderboltSign will not charge any service fee for product delivery.
- Claims and returns – In the event that the customer be unsatisfied with their order or believe to have received the wrong order, ThunderboltSign will reprint said order free of charge providing the claim is proven to be the result of our printing mistake or error. Should the order fail to print as a result of poorly prepared data however, we cannot be held responsible and any reprinting must be borne in full by the customer. Any claims must be made in writing within one week of receipt of your order and the entire delivery returned to us for inspection.
We regret that claims cannot be accepted under the following circumstances:
- More than one week has passed since receipt of goods
- A factual error, typo or other design flaw is discovered in the printed matter.
- The returned order is incomplete or has been partly used.
- If the order appears to have minor printing defects deemed unavoidable and/or non-critical is soiled or shows other signs of usage.
- The order was damaged in transit.